Monday, September 22

Big News in K4 Today!

     I wanted to let you know about a very exciting event happening in my personal life: We are expecting our first baby!  ‘Little Gill’ is due in March and my husband, Kelly, and I are thrilled to become parents for the first time. 
        I thank you for your understanding and support as we go through this exciting time, and I am happy to be able to share the milestones with you and your children.  We will keep you informed as we plan for a smooth transition for K4 in March. 
  We will find out what the baby is this Wednesday afternoon (I will fill the class in on Thursday morning)! The other sweet kindergarten teachers surprised me today with a little photo booth set up so we could make predictions! Here they are:




















            

No comments:

Post a Comment